Followers

Monday 21 November 2011

Challenge 4 - Sketch Challenge

I heard on the TV yesterday that it's only 32 days to Christmas.. blimey, where's the time going this year? And I can't believe we're already to announce our Challenge for week 4!

Again, there have been some fantastic entries for last week's challenge, and I'll be sifting through them to choose a winner over the next day or so.. so watch out for Wednesday when I announce our winner of the week.

Onto this week's challenge, and we have a lovely sketch challenge.

This is a sketch that Nikki found from the www.sketchsupport.com site. Isn't it lovely?
And here are our entries from the Design Team. 



Michelle



Nicola


Emma




Marleen




Debbi




We would absolutely love to see all your creations - please leave us a link to your entry. If you are joining us, and don't have a blog, then please take a look at the CBN on Facebook, and edit the document (found at the top of the page) for us to check out your entries. Please remember not to link to old work - we would love it if you can create something new. Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Great challenge, DT cards are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge I enjoyed making this even if it did take me 2 attempts to get the card how I wanted it lol. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Challenge! Great work by the DT too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll look forward to playing this week as soon as my fingers become unglued! :) Fab challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I have been a long time member of the Crafty Bloggers Network on Facebook, I had no idea there was a challenge blog. I am so glad I know there is now, and that your great challenge inspired me to try a sketch challenge for the first time. It was good fun and I found the DT's work really inspiring! xx Denise

    ReplyDelete